Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Cake It #12: AmazingPhil & Danisnotonfire Cake

The completed cake, with me too

My darling friend Laura does a lot of YouTubing and after much convincing she got me hooked into watching quite a number of YouTubers. Two in particular are amazingphil and danistnotonfire, so what way better to celebrate YouTubers by baking a cake (especially since it's Phil's birthday today)... and better yet I recorded it. So it's a cake for YouTuber's up on YouTube!

The tumblr post, with 1403 notes!

I also put it on tumblr and holy beejeebers it got a LOT of hits! Like way more than I ever expected! I really wanted to have Phil see this for his birthday, but although that didn't happen it's not the end of the world. It's one more cake down in the Cake It challenge!


If you want to check out the video, you can see it down below!






No comments:

Post a Comment